Skip to main content

Project Management in under 8 minutes



Project Management can be simple! You don't need lots of Maths, or forms, or PRINCE2, just the common sense APM method which I have explained here as a twelve step process for planning and then doing your project.. This 8 minute talk tells you all the main points, but of course there is more to learn than this - if you think it looks good then come on one of my courses!

The 12 steps are
- define the project
- list the tasks
- estimate the cost and time of each task
- plan the dependencies and longest route
- speed up the project plan if necessary
- create a Gantt chart (I love Gantt charts)
- check you have the resources required
- think about risk
Start the project
- monitor progress
- monitor cost
- adjust your plan if necessary
- review and learn from what happened


Get free project and other management tips by email from me - subscribe at free-managmement-tips.co.uk


I hope you like this video. It is a new and improved version of my original one called Project Management in 8 minutes. I have also made a rap which covers the same material but in a very different way - check it out!

My website http://www.chriscrofttraining.co.uk has lots of other free resources as well as information on the training courses that I run on project management, time management, and other subjects.

And check out a description of my on-line project management course at http://youtu.be/YqHX8i72x1U

Please do subscribe to my channel (click on the Subscribe button below) to be notified, for free, of any more videos as I upload them.

And check out my blog: http://www.chriscrofttraining.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Motor 097--A22--UL Model MC 244PT 15 B3 Gear motor, Asynchronous Three Phase Worm, Totally Enclosed

Mini Motor 097–A22–UL Model MC 244PT 15 B3 Gear motor, Asynchronous Three Phase Worm, Totally Enclosed Asynchronous three phase worm gear motor totally enclosed High quality geared motor IP65 rated fully enclosed 1/13Hp; 230Vac; 60Hz; 223Rpm Asynchronous three phase worm gear... https://wp.me/p7COnh-6Mo

Keeping contact resistance low

Video #3 in the Brainin tutorial series ‘Electrical contact fundamentals’. This session provides an overview of methods to reduce electrical contact resistance and therefore extend contact life. Topics reviewed include contact force, mechanical wiping, contact materials, and contact geometry. Visit us at pepbrainin.com. The post Keeping contact resistance low appeared first on Tamfitronics . July 28, 2017 at 05:00AM http://ift.tt/2v4PCy4