Skip to main content

Directing & Cinematography Demo Reel in 5K - Patrick Lawler 2016



This is the most extreme update to my reel that I have ever undertaken. I knew I wanted to do this one right, and release it in the highest quality possible. Instead of working from the edit that built my last 4 reels I archived every single one of my films filling a 64TB raid. I then went back and remastered every single VFX shot in 4K-6K. I made the edit using the original raw files from each project, re-colored everything, and applied a new LUT I recently created that I absolutely love. After changing my mind about the song, and starting over from scratch 5 times, I am now sitting at my desk looking at a completed piece, and I am beyond excited to share it all with you!

While primarily focusing on Cinematography for the majority of my career, I am a director and visual effects artist as well. I directed or co-directed the majority of the footage you see here. I would like to share credit with the other directors I've worked with on these projects: Jason Roberts, Cameron Alexander, Michael Carney, Frankie Nasso, Dan Dobi, Joseph Olesh, Brian Petchers, Bryan Fong.

Cameras used: Canon 7D & 1DmkIV, Red One, Red Epic, Red Dragon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Motor 097--A22--UL Model MC 244PT 15 B3 Gear motor, Asynchronous Three Phase Worm, Totally Enclosed

Mini Motor 097–A22–UL Model MC 244PT 15 B3 Gear motor, Asynchronous Three Phase Worm, Totally Enclosed Asynchronous three phase worm gear motor totally enclosed High quality geared motor IP65 rated fully enclosed 1/13Hp; 230Vac; 60Hz; 223Rpm Asynchronous three phase worm gear... https://wp.me/p7COnh-6Mo

Keeping contact resistance low

Video #3 in the Brainin tutorial series ‘Electrical contact fundamentals’. This session provides an overview of methods to reduce electrical contact resistance and therefore extend contact life. Topics reviewed include contact force, mechanical wiping, contact materials, and contact geometry. Visit us at pepbrainin.com. The post Keeping contact resistance low appeared first on Tamfitronics . July 28, 2017 at 05:00AM http://ift.tt/2v4PCy4